Melon Korean Chart Top - 14 Feb 2010

Melon Korean Chart Top - 14 Feb 2010

เพลงฮิต เกาหลี ประจำวันที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์.2553

TW LW

1

2

죽어도 못 보내 (EP)

Title I Can’t Let You Go Even if I Die
Artist 2AM
Album I can not send you to die (EP)
Song

2

1

2집 Oh!

Title Oh!
Artist Girls'
Album I can not send you to die (EP)
Song ฟังเพลงออนไลน์ MV Song เนื้อเพลง โค้ดเพลง : Oh! - Girls'

3

3

Bluetory (EP)

Title I'm a Loner
Artist C.N Blue
Album Bluetory (EP)
Song ฟังเพลงออนไลน์ MV Song เนื้อเพลง โค้ดเพลง : I'm a Loner - C.N Blue

4

NEW ENTRY

재회 (再會) (EP)

Title It Hurts Because Its Love
Artist Min Kyung Hoon (Of Buzz)
Album 재회 (再會) (EP)
Song ฟังเพลงออนไลน์ MV Song เนื้อเพลง โค้ดเพลง : Min Kyung Hoon (Of Buzz) - 아프니까 사랑이죠 (It Hurts Because Its Love)

5

5

죽어도 못 보내 (EP)

Title I'm sorry I can't laugh for you
Artist 2AM
Album I can not send you to die (EP)
Song

6

4

Change (Digital Single)

Title Change Ft. Poppin Dragon (from BEAST)
Artist Hyun A
Album Change
Song ฟังเพลงออนไลน์ MV Song เนื้อเพลง โค้ดเพลง : Change Ft. Poppin Dragon (from BEAST)) - Hyun A

7

7

The 3rd Generation (Special Album)

Title I Can't (Feat. 美)
Artist 4Men
Album The 3rd GENERATION
Song ฟังเพลงออนไลน์ MV Song เนื้อเพลง โค้ดเพลง : I can not (Feat.美) - Pomaen (4Men)

8

NEW ENTRY

날 따라 해봐요 (Digital Single)

Title Try to Copy Me
Artist 2NE1 (tuaeniwon)
Album 날 따라 해봐요 (Digital Single)
Song ฟังเพลงออนไลน์ MV Song เนื้อเพลง โค้ดเพลง  : [날 따라 해봐요] (Try to Copy Me) - 2NE1 (tuaeniwon) [투애니원]

9

10

원더우먼 (Digital Single)

Title Wonder Woman
Artist Ya (SeeYa),Davichi,Tiara (T-ara)
Album Wonder Woman
Song ฟังเพลงออนไลน์ MV Song เนื้อเพลง โค้ดเพลง : Wonder Woman - Ya (SeeYa), 다비치, Tiara (T-ara)

10

9

Shadow (Repackage)

Title I love to teach this wine
Artist Lee Seung Gi
Album Shadow (Repackage)
Song ฟังเพลงออนไลน์ MV Song เนื้อเพลง โค้ดเพลง : I love to teach this wine - Lee Seung Gi



สัปดาห์ที่แล้ว>>>


ที่มา : http://club.myfri3nd.com/music-is-life/webboard/8488/33203

ขอบคุณ : ฟังเพลงออนไลน์ เพลงใหม่ๆ เพลงมาใหม่ เพลงฮิต เนื้อเพลง ชาร์ตเพลง

 

Lollipop Pt.2 (Digital Single)

Title Lollipop Pt.2
Artist Big Bang
Album Lollipop Pt.2 (Digital Single)
Song ฟังเพลงออนไลน์ MV Song เนื้อเพลง โค้ดเพลง : Lollipop Pt.2 - Big Bang

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม